 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1000
Re: A few samples
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 19:09:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/clones/clone4.htm

i like the blue and grey space ship.  is that an official model?

  So far all the pics are official models, built in LDraw and using Lars
Hassing's excellent L3P dat-to-POV converter.  That particular ship is
MegaBloks set 9254, one of those small kits that came in a carboard
canister.  I like it because it's mostly basic  bricks but still has some
whooshability.

also, the large red helicopter looks like a VERY nice kit to own.

  It's one of my favorites.  In addition to being a cool model, it's a GREAT
source of parts.  Over 100 red 2x4 bricks, a bunch of clear and red slope 45
2x2's.  I have more copies of that kit than any other set in my collection.

  Stay tuned for more...

     Dave!