 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1008
Re: construction clones page management
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:36:02 GMT

thank you, richard (and chris gray and dave schuler who also responded).

here's the picture.  all of the coko and tente stuff were on my tripod site so
that much is still available.  the big load will be the tyco superbloks info
(scans and zipped instructions), a few minor other company unofficial pages,
plus having someone to keep the links current on the main Clones page.

right now mr. schuler and i are working on an arrangement to keep things
running.  we should have things going within the next month.  watch this
newsgroup for updates.

thanks again for responses and suggestions.

..joseph g

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti writes:
I don't have a server of my own, but how much space are we talking here?

Is it just the case that you don't want to bother finding another "free"
home for the stuff yourself?  If you can send over the files zipped up with
the directory structures intact, I'd take them.  If it might be over 15 MB,
it might have to be split into more than one zip file (15 MB is aol's
attachment limit).  By FTP I could probably snag the lot...

-- Hop-Frog