 Off-Topic / *38364 (-5)
  Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea

(...) I too have laughed at more than one depiction of Biblical events as portrayed in brick on Brendan's site. I would add to this debate that God very likely has a sense of humor about these things too. Afterall, if we were created in his image, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea

(...) doesn't fit into their worldview! Quoteth Larry " Well that's certainly ONE view of what he's doing, yes. Please forgive me for snickering out loud when I read the above paragraph " (though, to be said, Larry did put in the apology before the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

"Ronald Scott Moody" <uberwindin@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:H689GH.609@lugnet.com... (...) you (...) proclaim (...) have (...) face (...) not (...) that (...) Fundies rock. Lets just disregard all creative aspects of Brendan's work because (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea

snip (...) snip Scott, Brendan's site is religious in nature but it is not christian. I hope for your sake you stayed out of the new testament. Sometimes slight and other times not so slight mockery of God can be found in every story. I too collect (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lego RPG DraK'en.

(...) That shows an area where a computer based game can get almost as good as a traditional RPG. This actually points out the existence of two forms of computer game, well three actually. One if the traditional single player game. Another is a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact