 Off-Topic / Debate / 18388
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 19:15:25 GMT

"Ronald Scott Moody" <uberwindin@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Well that's certainly ONE view of what he's doing, yes. Please forgive me
for snickering out loud when I read the above paragraph, though. Ronald, • you
may want to check your assumptions a lot more carefully before you • proclaim
that you're sure you know what Brendan's motives were.

FUT ought to go somewhere else I suppose, so I set it to o-t.debate

I had no clue what else he had on the rest of his page.  I would never • have
thought that someone would put something up religeous in nature in a maner
such as I interpreted the Brick Testament on one page and then the kind of
discusting and revolting content on another.  I tend to take things at • face
value and not look for the bad in things.  Hard lesson to learn I supose.
My fault for being so gulable and childlike.  This entire thing has turned
out to be a bit of an insult and a let down.  I just hope my teacher did • not
go to that page.  I don't know what Brendan's motives are, I only know • that
I looked at it as a way to honor God.  I guess next time I see something
that looks like a good relegious venture, I will have to start looking to
tear it down and pick it apart before I can take it for what I would like
for it to be.

Fundies rock.  Lets just disregard all creative aspects of Brendan's work
because his views don't mesh perfectly with your particular superstition.

Great work as usual Brendan.

-Jon (laughing on his way back out of .debate)