 Off-Topic / Debate / 18394
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:34:42 GMT

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H691K8.CJH@lugnet.com...
"Ronald Scott Moody" <uberwindin@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Fundies rock.  Lets just disregard all creative aspects of Brendan's work
because his views don't mesh perfectly with your particular superstition.

Great work as usual Brendan.

-Jon (laughing on his way back out of .debate)

Ok "superstition" was a bit harsh.  I should have said "belief".  But I
seriously do still stand by my opinion of how rediculous it is to completely
discount something for it's artistic merit,  just because the artist
seemingly believes something different than you.  I read it as:

Oh he likes my God!  This is great!

(then)

Wait, he doesn't like my God at all.  Thats terrible!

-Jon