 Off-Topic / Debate / 18390
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 19:58:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips writes:
Of course, there is a subtle something-or-other that hints at the author's
opinion of all this.  Maybe it's the rating system.  Maybe it's the facial
expressions.  Maybe it's the appearance of Jar Jar Binks as an Egyptian
idol.  Whatever it is, I laughed at practically every frame.

I too have laughed at more than one depiction of Biblical events as
portrayed in brick on Brendan's site.  I would add to this debate that God
very likely has a sense of humor about these things too.  Afterall, if we
were created in his image, and so many of us have a sense of humor
(certainly more so than other critters do anyway), then perhaps God also has
a funny side.  I suspect that He would look on Brendan's site with a beer in
Hand and a chuckle in His voice...

  "God is just an AFOL with bigger pieces to play with."TM

-H.