 Model Team / 933
932  |  934
Subject:
Why did Model Team die?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 13:34:06 GMT

Hello all,

I never bought a Model Team set (I always thought Technic was better),
although I did see the first highway rig they did, the 86' one, a friend
owned one.

I never understood two things about Model Team:

1) Why did it stop in the mid nineties? IE: Why didn't it sell?

2) Why are 60% of the models, highway rigs? Why didn't they make sports
cars, huge boats, submarines, tractors, construction equipment?

3) Why didn't they try to incorporate motors in these sets?