 Model Team / 609
Re: The Big Crane At Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 13:35:08 GMT

Geoffrey,

As I don't have a digital camera, I haven't got any pictures concerning
broken parts etc.

Yet me explain the matter for the second time: the half bush turned
completely into a hole of a technic beam.

Recently I had the same problem to another model. This time I found another
solution: instead of a bush I used a 12 tooth bevel gear because its surface
is larger.

Dennis

In lugnet.technic, Geoffrey Hyde writes:

Have you any photos of the bushing that pierced the Technic brick?  I'm
having a hard time imagining what you mean.  I would also appreciate seeing
any other "breakages" you or anyone else has had!

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde