 Model Team / 4
Re: truck wheels: 5563 vs 5571
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:59:49 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Hao-yang Wang writes:
Has anybody got 5563, the "Diesel Rig" racing truck? What do you think about
this set?

Are the wheels in 5563 the same as in 5571, the black cat truck?

I haven't bought it yet, but the wheels definitely appear to be the
same.

It actually doesn't look like the good deal that Model Team sets
usually are.  I mean look at the 5542 helicopter -- 483 pieces for $44,
less than 10 cents per piece.  The 5563 (and the new 5533, Red Fury)
are much worse -- 390 pieces for $54, and 787 pieces for $88.

Plus the 5563 looks dumb.  Only 4 wheels!  What's happening to Model
Team!?

as evah,

John C.