 Model Team / 1280
Re: Volvo FH12 6x2/4 500 Globetrotter XL, Sweet Candy, Scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 07:46:22 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.modelteam, Anders Gaasedal wrote:
   This is my second large scale truck. It has been quite fun to built it, and I have used a lot of new colors on the model. It is a model of a Danish custom truck from the Danish hauler Henrik Guldager in Aalborg.

You are very welcome on my site, LEGO Trucks & Cranes where you will find the fully description of the truck with all the details, and a lot of pictures both inside and outside the truck.

Hi Anders,

Very nice truck, I never thought orange or purple would ever be useful for anything, but you proved me wrong!

Fantastic detail, the stickers are really good. And that’s a lot of chrome.

Are you gonna build a trailer for it?

ROSCO

Hi ROSCO,

Thank you for the nice review, your right, orange and purple are a little odd colors, and I never thought they were usefull for anything too. But then I took a closer look at this truck and found it possible to reconstruct in LEGO, and try some of the new colors. The stickers are of course not original LEGO, but for this truck I think it is necessary, and fine for the overall apperance of the truck. The crome was rather fun to built, but a little challenging, since only 1x2 tiles are available in this color.

I have no plans for construction a trailer for this truck. It is hauling different trailers and I think, no trailer is better than a rather ‘normal’ trailer, for this ‘cuctom’ truck.

Best regards from Denmark,

Anders Gaasedal