 Model Team / 1274
Re: Volvo FH12 6x2/4 500 Globetrotter XL, Sweet Candy, Scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 21:26:52 GMT

That looks similar to many of the trucks on the roads of Jakarta, Indonesia, Most of the vehicles there are Volvos or Peugots and they paint them bright colors just like yours. Volvo makes really good trucks that last long and are powerful for their size. Your model really looks like one. What sets did you buy to get all of those lights on the top of the cab? Aren’t the transparent versions of those upside-down dome pieces relatively new?