 Model Team / 1271
Re: Volvo FH12 6x2/4 500 Globetrotter XL, Sweet Candy, Scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:31:12 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Anders Gaasedal wrote:
   This is my second large scale truck. It has been quite fun to built it, and I have used a lot of new colors on the model. It is a model of a Danish custom truck from the Danish hauler Henrik Guldager in Aalborg.

You are very welcome on my site, LEGO Trucks & Cranes where you will find the fully description of the truck with all the details, and a lot of pictures both inside and outside the truck.

Hi Anders,

Very nice truck, I never thought orange or purple would ever be useful for anything, but you proved me wrong!

Fantastic detail, the stickers are really good. And that’s a lot of chrome.

Are you gonna build a trailer for it?

ROSCO