 Model Team / 1269
Re: Volvo FH12 6x2/4 500 Globetrotter XL, Sweet Candy, Scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:44:07 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Samarth Moray wrote:
   SNIPPIFIED!

Wow Anders!!! FANTASTIC TRUCK! It’s neat that you posted this, my own 10-wide Lamborghini Countach is nearing completion and it rocks! (Yeah, I had to get that out of my system) I’ve always loved your superior detailing, but this really surpases my expectation. But to be *quite* honest, it looks to my like it’s really spruced up with decals, which, although a nice effect, takes the charm out of it, IMO. But still, it looks fantastic. And if those are real gold tiles (as in not decals, I didn’t mean real gold ;-)), I’ll bet you spent a FORTUNE on them. I love this truck, I’ll check out the rest of the pics once I finish posting my messages.

Legoswami Samarth

Hi Samarth,

Thank you for the nice comment to my Volvo, exciting to hear about your Lamborghini, now we are just waiting for the pictures:-)

I can somehow understand your meaning about the huge amount of decals on the truck. But if you have seen the original truck (on my webpage or below) you will see that it is not my invention, I am just trying to match the original.

Someone find it nice, others dont. I just thought it could be fun to try to create a model of this kind of truck.

Looking forward to see your Lamborghini.

Best regards from Denmark,

Anders Gaasedal

LEGO Trucks & Cranes