 Model Team / 1273
Re: Volvo FH12 6x2/4 500 Globetrotter XL, Sweet Candy, Scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 16:19:42 GMT

Hi Anders

Congratulations on your newest creation! That truck looks great.

I especially like how you managed to realize the quite complex shape of the drivers cab. Your solution for using 2x3 wing plates to fill the space besides the sloped headlights is ingenious.

Are there any pictures of the chassis and its mechanical features (front axle, steering mechanism, lift axle,...)?

Only thing missing now is a trailer. What about a chrome 40’ tanker?

Greetings from Switzerland

Beat