 Model Team / *957 (-10)
  Re: My site is down :-(

Moved thread to lugnet.publish.html (...) Sounds teriffic! (...) That's Internet :) I killed arnesson.nu seven months ago and asked ppl. to update their bookmarks and links but there's still more who link to arnesson.nu then to lotek.nu. Here's a (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: My site is down :-(

tobbe you are right but what about the words which just contain "lego" letters in polish there is a word "legowisko" which means "lair" if i name my site www.legowisko.com it is not really connected to TLC so this is the normal regular word of (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: My site is down :-(

Soon we have a new internet provider. Than I have room enough to put my files on their server (no banners or pop-ups!). But that will take at least a month. Most anoying is that my page is linked from many other pages to (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Moc, AC Cobra, V8 Muscle car, minifig scale naturally

(...) Cant remember exactly which one, but i have bought around three of the Drome racers for the wheels and tires. (...) Its so true! I would like to build a blue one some time in the future. I am about to upload a similar vehicle which i built in (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: My site is down :-(

(...) It's not a good idea to have the word lego in the domain name. See TLC's fair play policy: (URL) LEGO Trademark cannot be used in an Internet Address The LEGO trademark should not be incorporated into an Internet address. Internet addresses (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: My site is down :-(

hi dennis is it possible you would get this url (i mean www.legotrucks.com) maybe you would have it pixel "Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HEx7qp.MuM@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  My site is down :-(

My website isn’t on-line anymore. About a year ago I hosted my html-files on Jan-Tore’s account (www.legotrucks.com). Today I saw there weren’t any visitors on my site. When I surfed to it I saw the domain name doesn’t exist anymore L I haven’t (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Moc, AC Cobra, V8 Muscle car, minifig scale naturally

Outstanding. I especially like the opening bonnet. I can never seem to find space for such niceties in my cars, no matter how big they are. I like black too. Allister (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New Moc, AC Cobra, V8 Muscle car, minifig scale naturally

Realy nice car, I like both the real Cobra and the LEGO one. Since the model is 6 wide; where do you get the tires? But you should have made it in another color, it is hard to see the details on the LEGO-model when it is made with only black parts. (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam)

  New Moc, AC Cobra, V8 Muscle car, minifig scale naturally

(...) (URL) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact