 Local / Australia / 10938
10937  |  10939
Subject:
New Moc, AC Cobra, V8 Muscle car, minifig scale naturally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 10:55:22 GMT

Sorry but i forgot to change the Subject Line - i figure it is fairly important
In lugnet.loc.au, Robert McLean writes:
Hi
Another upload at last...
Not sure when this car was originally released, or manufactured in the model
i have based it on, or any other details like that... i just like the look
of this car.
I like the 6-wide models with seating for two abreast, and convertables are
much easier to produce. The design is very similar to Luke's Landspeeder.
This sizing also fit well onto the Lego road plates. Black tends to look
pretty good on these cars in reality, though, as with most models, too
much black just hides detail.
any way, hope you like it as much as i do.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mclean/AC-Cobra/cobra-front.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mclean/AC-Cobra/cobra-real.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mclean/AC-Cobra/cobra-rear.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mclean/AC-Cobra/cobra-top.jpg