 Local / Australia / 10924
Re: New MOC, c.1930's roadster V.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 10:49:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, George Haberberger writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Robert McLean writes:
Hi,
slowly updating and uploading my garage...
This is possibly the final version of this vehicle (i am 85% happy with it)
though i need some more tan pieces to really finish it. It is deliberately
overlong, which is how the supercars of the time look...
Robert

Robert,

I like your use of hoses for exhaust pipes, you almost have a Mercedes SSK
look going there.

It looks a little boxy though, if you could curve the hood (bonnet) and
trunk (boot) somehow, I think it would look immensly better.

Thanks for posting,

George
Thanks George,
The Merc SSK was something i had in mind as i built it... I have some ideas
for a rounded hood at least, and some tinkling thoughts for rounding the
boot (perhaps at the expense of the rumble seat), but not the parts (though
maybe green and tan will look good together... doubt it)
Cheers,
Robert