 Local / Australia / 10967
10966  |  10968
Subject:
New MOC, c.1973 MG, minifig scale...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 03:44:17 GMT

Hi
This is another of my six wide minifig scale cars, based on a real vehicle.
Not being black the details on this one stand out some more. I really like
the way the four wide windscreen works with these, giving them a look of
shape about them.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=43494    (already moderated)
Hope you enjoy,
Robert