 Local / Australia / 10968
Re: BricksMeet Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 04:51:50 GMT

G'day... I will be there with Cade (also from Brissy)

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
It's less than a month to BricksMeet. If you're planning to come, could you

- How definite your attendance is (Definate/Probable/Maybe)

Well the tickets are paid for and booked...

- How much MOC table space you need

Hmmm maybe 1 mtr at least...

- How much trading table space you need

Dunno, does anyone want or need anything?

- When you'll arrive etc

When the plane gets there... we get there around 1:30pm Sat

- Where you intend to stay (roughly)

At an AFOL's joint

I'll put a list of those attending on a LUGNET page that can be updated over
the next few weeks.

Bonza!
Cheers

Richie Dulin

ps

Local accomodation options are:

Hornsby Inn (The Bricksmeet venue) - Cnr Burdett & Hunter Sts, Hornsby 02
9477 5555

Blue Gum Hotel - Pacific Highway, Waitara 02 9489 3220

The Wahroonga Spanish Hotel - Pacific Highway Waitara 02 9487 3122

Ascot Motor Inn - Pearces Corner (Pacific Highway) Wahroonga 02 9487 3444

La Manch Cara Park (This is slated for closure) - Pacific Highway, Berowra

I haven't had the chance to check prices. I will highlight again that the
Hornsby Inn is quite close to Hornsby Train Station, but that Hornsby is c.
45 minutes by train from the city (by the best served line in Sydney).