 Local / Australia / 11016
Re: BricksMeet Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 04:54:00 GMT

- How definite your attendance is (Definate/Probable/Maybe)
- When you'll arrive etc

I can now update my attendance to Definite, arriving Thursday leaving
Tuesday.

Incidentally if anyone is planning on travelling on Qantas FF points, then I
suggest you book straightaway. I was very surprised at how limited the
availability was for the long weekend when I booked this morning.

Kerry