 Local / Australia / 10920
Re: New MOC, c.1930's roadster V.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 23:45:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Robert McLean writes:
Hi,
slowly updating and uploading my garage...
This is possibly the final version of this vehicle (i am 85% happy with it)
though i need some more tan pieces to really finish it. It is deliberately
overlong, which is how the supercars of the time look...
Robert

Nice work! I like the spare wheel covers.
(Although I was worried for a moment - after reading the header - that you'd
ditched the V12 in favour of a V2).

Perhaps rather than adding more tan (to replace the grey) you could try
using black (or brown), for a flashier look befitting a roadster?

Cheers

Richie