 Model Team / *527 (-20)
  Re: DEMAG crane

(...) Hi Dennis First I want to say you that you are very lucky. Currently I don't have much time for my hobby and internet, because there is much work to do for my studies. But normally, I take an hour after weekends to have a look what's new on (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  MoTeC needs more competitors!

FUT lugnet.technic Hi! I realize it's not much time left with all the competitions currently running but I'd still like to see more then two entries fro this months MoTeC (Monthly Technic Creation)! I'll add one myself so it's three but I bet you (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13

I've been quite busy moving house. The computer has been in storage for a few weeks and I'm only just after setting it up again. I now have some 2500 posts to read..... Anyway, about the Volvo. I'm still going to build it, but it won't be in time (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  DEMAG crane

Hi Beat, As I’ve said in my previous message, your crane will be great. I was completely surprised when I saw the first pictures. What’s the lenght of the undercarriage? You wrote the crane is 26 stud wide. Why that? Our cranes (Ron Jansen’s LTM1400 (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13

Hi Duq, Long time nothing heard from you ... How is your Volvo doing? Does it makes progress? And: are you going to the Modelshow Europe as well? This year the show will be hold in Geldermalsen instead of Ochten. The location is bigger so there's (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  ISCC: The winners are...

Hello, here they come: The winners of the 1st ISCC in 2001. Have a look at www.creativity-contest.net or www.1000steine.de/english.htm for the ranking site and for browsing all entries again, if you want. Have a nice sunday, René (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Too much crane?

(...) Uhhh...hhh....... As usual with your models, I thought the first shot was the actual crane, until I clicked on it to see the close-up details. And it's radio-controlled too???? Yikes. Excellent work, as always... --Bill. (I added (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Too much crane?

Hi folks, Looks like it is a plentiful weekend for new MOCs! I have a preview of a new creation online, yet another All Terrain Crane, but with some new twists to keep things interesting. Still, is it possible to have too many cranes? The model is (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.loc.uk) !!

  New OOC: Motorized 14 wide Jeep Cherokee

[OOC = Our Own Creation] Today Adrian Drake, Troy and Ken Cefaratti, Gino Melone and I got together at Adrian's house for a building session. Upon seeing my Mercury, Adrian reiterated his desire to build his own car, a Jeep Cherokee, sometime. Since (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !!

  More LEGO-Trucks!!

More LEGO-Trucks: (URL) are built by Benny van Ziel, Netherlands. They're based on Black Cat wheels. (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New website: pilot page

Hey Dennis! I re-visited your site again and it looks great. It's wonderful to see all your giant creations all in one place. I really can't decide which one is my favorite - they're all so great! Good Luck! Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New website: pilot page

Yes, I store the lot somewhere different. Much easier uploading and quicker. It's still a pilot, but next month I will add the rest (like pictures of modelshows, links pages, work-in-progress etc). Dennis (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New website: pilot page

(...) models. I just finshed checking out your Liebherr LG1550 (my favorite model of yours) and I enjoyed seeing the extra pictures. The zoom feature on the thumbnails is nice too. I also like the plain white background. It's so much easier to read. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Website updates

Hi, I have updated my website recently. Check it out and give your comments! (URL) Bosman (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: New website: pilot page

(...) Overall _very_ nice and can't be compared to the old pages. But, when viewing a page of random the "Liebherr LG1550 latice boom crane" I must maximize the browser window at my 1280x1024 resolution to avoid horisontal scrolling and I can't help (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New website: pilot page

hi jennifer! What are you upto at the moment? its been a long time no see! (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New website: pilot page

"jan-tore" <jan-tore@legotrucks.com> wrote in message news:GrCz1E.43G@lugnet.com... (...) Agreed! I really like the look of the pages and the interface is clean and easy to navigate. The pages seem to load really quickly too... are you storing them (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New website: pilot page

looks very good indeed. keep it up! (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  New website: pilot page

Hi everybody, Because I like a more professional look I rewened my website once again. But I also dislike those anoying banners of Geocities and stuff like that. I want to get rid of them so I place my html-files somewhere else. New are the frames. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  ISCC: There are 157 entries with 1470 pictures - vote now!

Hello @ all! Do you remember? There was (there IS) the ISCC ;-) Over two thirds of the entries came short before New Years Day (deadline was Dec-31), so it took time until now to place all 157 entries. But now it's done and I wouldn't know what to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact