 Model Team / *1072 (-20)
  Re: New MOC: Scania Garbage Truck

(...) <snip> (...) After fooling arround with two setups, I threw in the towel and made it a simple one: Each axis has its own pneumatic cylinder, there is *no* linkage between the two... the only synchronised positions are far left and far right (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New MOC: Scania Garbage Truck

Hi Reinard Congratulations on your marriage and of course on your newest creation. As Dennis mentioned, the first truck MOC in green color - and it looks great. I wish I had that amount of green parts. Of all the european truck manufacturers I like (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New MOC: Scania Garbage Truck

(...) Hi Reinard, Scania trucks seems to be very popular to build. Reinards model is also a very well succeeded attempt of the Swedish manufacturer. (3 URLs) Of course, just like all the others, I would like to know how the pneumatic steering works. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Scania Garbage Truck

(...) I like the set up of the rear axles with 3 differentials. Plus your suspension is nice too! Looks like you have some small tires to simulate those "boots" found on real trucks. Yes, please do tell us how your pneumatically actuated steering (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New MOC: Scania Garbage Truck

(...) Yikes! That's a beatiful model Reinard! I've been pondering to make a garbage truck myself someday, alas I plan far more then I build. Love the crane! Swedish trucks look a little bit different in that department (not the Scania department (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

"Reinard van Loo" <Reinard-van-loo@chello.at> wrote in message news:Hnr2pH.AoH@lugnet.com... (...) because of (...) the (...) Wow! That's impressive! Show us more please.... I'd like to see more of your front steering/suspension. How do you manage (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  New MOC: Scania Garbage Truck

Hello! Finally, I've got a new MOC. This time it took a long time to finish because of other things to do, but now it's here: (URL) 1:13 model Not much moderation at the moment, let's see when I'll find the time for that... greetings, ---Reinard (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam) !!

  Re: Citroen DS (7 studs wide)

"Sven Moritz Hein" <sm.heinonline@freenet.de> wrote in message news:Hnq1pG.s73@lugnet.com... (...) but I (...) I (...) (URL)¬¬ (...) Absolutely brilliant! Duq (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.town)

  Re: Citroen DS (7 studs wide)

(...) Thank you! I also think it is a very difficult car - I was trying to build one since 2001 (when I saw a big LEGO DS in the www). (...) Have you ever been sitting in a Messerschmitt Kabinenroller? IMHO that's also a incredible vehicle. But (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.town)

  Re: Citroen DS (7 studs wide)

"Sven Moritz Hein" <sm.heinonline@freenet.de> wrote in message news:Hnq1pG.s73@lugnet.com... (...) Hi Sven, I think it is a beauty! I can't think of a more difficult car to build with Lego. I'm no masterbuilder so can't give you tips on how to (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.town)

  MOC: Citroen DS (7 studs wide)

Hello, this is my newest creation: A Citroen DS. I always wanted to build one, but I did not know how to build the headlights. When I saw Mattias' Mazda Miata, I knew it: With trans-white plates. Last week I constructed the rest of the model. Here (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  New MOCs: 2 Large Cranes

Once in a long while I get the privilege of announcing a new MOC. Today, I'm announcing two! Presenting: (2 URLs) MSG 50 Containerised Lifting Device> -A 15 foot tall model of the real MSG 50 crane operated by Mammoet. (2 URLs) Tower Crane> -A 8.5 (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, FTX) !!

  Re: New MOC: Renault Dauphine

(...) That a very nice model, captures the original very well. I like the rear view especially. If only lego made some small-mid sized wheels more suitable for this sort of model. perhaps if you inset them further under the body? Also would it be (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX)

  New MOC: Renault Dauphine

Hello, that's my newest creation: A Renault Dauphine. (URL) When I saw the real car I wanted to rebuild it at once. More pictures available at BrickShelf: (URL) What do you think of it? What would you improve? Leg Godt -Sven (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Lousy photo's

(...) It indead is a great model. But is a pitty the quality of the images is very poor. The crane is a very well succeeded copy of the original Liebherr crane (it probably is an LTM1300 of the German crane hire and heavy hauler Prangl). I'm (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Mack & Heavy Haulage Day 2003

Just added some pictures of the (URL) Mack & Heavy Haulage Day> of October 5th. (URL) I will add more LEGO pictures soon. Some of them weren't clear unfortunately (e.g. the DEMAG CC12600 of Ron Jansen). Enjoy! Dennis Bosman (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Jaguar E-Type by Jonathan Hunter

(...) Wow does that make me miss my E. What a sweet model! My only beef with this model: Needs to be British Racing Green... ;-) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: 4404 Land Busters

(...) Hi Max, I've just uploaded them here: (URL) are 8 pictures and a short movie (15s)... There is also a link to a page with the description of a real suspension used in Rover brand cars. Greetings, David PS: If the movie does not play when you (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Jaguar E-Type by Jonathan Hunter

Hi all, Just found this excellent model of a (URL) Jaguar E-Type>. (URL) I'm not really into cars, but I like accurate scale models like Jonathan's Jag. It has a V12 engine and the doors, hood and trunk can be opened. The scale is 1:8. Excellent (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.modelteam, FTX) !

  Re: 4404 Land Busters

(...) Hi Max, I found parts of it in a box this past weekend... I'll re-build it this week and take a few pictures... Greetings, David (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact