 Technic / 11357
Re: Lousy photo's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 18:04:04 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane wrote:
Great model!

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=47339

Wow!

Nice one, shame on the photos.

It indead is a great model. But is a pitty the quality of the images is very
poor. The crane is a very well succeeded copy of the original Liebherr crane (it
probably is an LTM1300 of the German crane hire and heavy hauler Prangl).

I'm wondering about the topics of this model. I think the builder is a German,
so maybe he will visit the next Modelshow Europe?? Maybe I can trace his e-mail
address.

First time the speed computer is used in a good MOC?

Well, I've put one in one of my MOCs too:
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/web/Lego/Trucks/nr47/v47f04.jpg

When I see all these huge LEGO cranes I have to get started too. During the last
show a Mammoet employee asked if I already start building the Sennebogen.
Unfortunately not, but after seeying TJ's pictures recently I really would like
to start soon :)

Dennis