 Technic / 11515
Re: New MOC: Scania Garbage Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:55:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Reinard van Loo wrote:
Hello!

Finally, I've got a new MOC. This time it took a long time to finish because of
other things to do, but now it's here:

http://members.chello.at/reinard-van-loo/Lego/Scania.html

A 1:13 model Not much moderation at the moment, let's see when I'll find the
time for that...

Yikes! That's a beatiful model Reinard!

I've been pondering to make a garbage truck myself someday, alas I plan far more
then I build. Love the crane! Swedish trucks look a little bit different in that
department (not the Scania department since Scania is Swedish :).

Congratulations to the marrige and a splendid model!

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe