 Model Team / 1060
Re: New MOC: Renault Dauphine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:12:35 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Sven Moritz Hein wrote:
   Hello,
that’s my newest creation: A Renault Dauphine.

When I saw the real car I wanted to rebuild it at once.

More pictures available at BrickShelf:

What do you think of it? What would you improve?

Leg Godt
-Sven
http://www.smhltec.de.vu

That a very nice model, captures the original very well. I like the rear view especially. If only lego made some small-mid sized wheels more suitable for this sort of model. perhaps if you inset them further under the body? Also would it be possible to remove the studs on the sides, perhapt replace plates with tiles or bricks with plates and tiles?

Tim