 Model Team / *1017 (-20)
  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) Yes, indeed they are LEGO Dennis - old samsonite gears, you can see them (URL) here>, I think the ones Beat used are 741 and 744. ROSCO (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

Beat, My first reaction: WOW!! This really is a masterpiece and it is …. HUGE! I just saw the images of the complete model, but now I’m scrolling through the rest of it. And while I type this sentence I haven’t seen all jet. But I ask you some (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

Hello all You may believe it or not - I finally managed to finish work on my newest webpage update. After more than a year, 'Engineering with ABS' features new MOCs and new building hints. So, what's new in detail? The first MOC I am proud to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: 4404 Land Busters

(...) Hi Max, Thanks for the kind comments. I first started building it with an electric motor instead of the V8, but I changed my mind and decided to go for good looks as opposed to strength (this is especialy true for the differencial). Who knows, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: 4404 Land Busters

(...) Looks good. Just add a motor or two, and it's perfect. Please tell/show us in more detail how you built the Watt's linkage - the pictures don't seem to do it justice! Max (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: 4404 Land Busters

(...) Well done! Now just add a couple of motors and you're all set :) -- Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: 4404 Land Busters

(...) Here is my take on the thing: (URL) kept the original wheels, lifted it a bit, added steering, V8 power and a solid live axle at the rear. Greetings, David (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator is almost on line (with short movies!)

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HJJxwv.1ssB@lugnet.com... (...) April (...) Indeed so, the version Dennis has made looks better though! I've placed a couple of renders of the one I had at the Modelshow Europe here: (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator is almost on line (with short movies!)

(...) Actually that's an idea of Jennifer. Saw it at the Modelshow Europe of April this year. Dennis (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Shelby Cobra GT500

(...) Welcome and thanks! New mech? Someday, I've got a zillion things I want to build but not the time :( First up will be something remote controlled though. Perhaps I can give it a mecha twist? Arrrgh! I will not be able to sleep tonight with a (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator is almost on line (with short movies!)

(...) <snip> (...) I like your compressor design with cut-off switch. Very nice. -TJ (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Shelby Cobra GT500

(...) Aww, thanks. Glad to hear from you. New mecha anytime? That last one was pretty sweet. Take care, Soren (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator is almost on line (with short movies!)

This MAN tipper truck is not very unknown. But I also built a tri-axle drawbar trailer with a Liebherr wheeled excavator on it! (URL) Since I have a digital camera it's much easier to photograph all the details of a model. Making normal pictures is (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Shelby Cobra GT500

X-post to lugnet.modelteam. Well done! /Tobbe (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: 4403 Air Blazers: this set ROCKS!!

Here is a picture of the back of the box.... the fighter jet looks the coolest. (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  4403 Air Blazers: this set ROCKS!!

Hello all, I just got back from a little toy shop that had the 4403 air blazers (red helicopter) for $60 canadian. Great deal! I quickly looked at the parts and instruction booklet.... OH MY GOD this set ROCKS!!! Model Team is back even better than (...) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 4404 Land Busters

(...) My thoughts? Well, simply put, this is one of the greatest models released in the last 2-3 years or so. The yellow color is great - more vehicles in yellow, please! The proportions are just right, and it looks kinda like a little Toyota (...) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: 4404 Land Busters

(...) My first plan is to actually get the money to buy one. Then we shall see :) Your thoughts on the model, good or not? (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  4404 Land Busters

Hi all. I just received my 4404 from S@H, and have already built and began to customize it. Just wondering, what has everyone done with (or plan to do with) their 4404. I am planning a 8466 based monster truck, but can't say much more without giving (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: 4404 Land Busters Question

(...) Live-axle suspension and drivetrain seems not to be much of a challenge. However, steering looks like it may be the real challenge, just by looking at the pics available on the net. Using 8466 parts and making a Bigfoot/monster truck seems (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact