 Town / 6574
Re: Shelby Cobra GT500
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:07:28 GMT

Aww, thanks. Glad to hear from you. New mecha anytime? That last one was
pretty sweet.

Welcome and thanks!

New mech? Someday, I've got a zillion things I want to build but not the time :(

First up will be something remote controlled though. Perhaps I can give it a
mecha twist? Arrrgh! I will not be able to sleep tonight with a seed like that
in my mind!

Gee, thanks a lot!

:)

Hope to see more modelteam-ish MOC's from you Sören (I know you don't use the
dot's but they are complementary in Sweden).

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe