 Town / 6573
Re: 7031 Helicopter question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:33:24 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hi all,

I was looking at 7031, Helicopter, in the store:
<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7031>
and had a question for anyone who owns this set.  On the windshield piece, is
the white square a sticker or painted on?  This set looks like a great way to
get upper and lower pieces like that, but it would be more useful if that's a
sticker I don't have to put on rather than paint I'd have to Brasso off.

Bruce

Hey all,

I own the helicopter, 7031, the windshield white square is a sticker.

Justin