 Technic / 11072
Re: 4404 Land Busters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 01:37:34 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
My first plan is to actually get the money to buy one. Then we shall see :)

Your thoughts on the model, good or not?

My thoughts? Well, simply put, this is one of the greatest models released in
the last 2-3 years or so. The yellow color is great - more vehicles in yellow,
please! The proportions are just right, and it looks kinda like a little Toyota
pickup. To whoever chose its dimensions: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Just
enough room in the engine compartment for a Technic V8! Perfect fit. Anyway, the
fact that you build the body and frame separately is a good idea. Building a
suspension and incoporating steering and suspension is made that much easier,
not having to rip the body apart to do so. I am satisfied that the number of
special parts was kept to a minimum. Well, enough of my mini-review. Overall,
just a great model.

Max