 Technic / 11073
Re: BrickVista August Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 05:40:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tom Beattie wrote:
Hello all,

A New month sees further refinment and improvment to the site along with the
addion of a NEW area to BrickVista - Features. The first feature highlights
large scale Rover wheels. Originally developed to meet the requirments of my
second NASA Rover, these wheels take off where the 4x4 Off-Roader wheels end.
Check them out here

http://www.magneticpie.com/LEGO/features/roverWheels/roverWheelsHome.html

Holy friction! Look at them wheels!

How über-brilliant!

My favorites are;
Archimedes Flow
Rocky's Revenge I & II
Arctic Reach I
Luna Explorer

Can't decide which I like most, Luna Explorer or Rocky's Revenge II...

Are all of those renders? Well done! I did not even think "render" until I saw
the last wheel, Skata Boy.

Arctic Reach I uses 128 "Lever small base" ( http://peeron.com/inv/parts/298 ) -
yikes! Even the ISD "only" have 31 of those in black.

They are beautiful though. And I love your site, very educating!

New to the Models area is a range of 5 classic NASA Rovers, from the LRV to the
MER these MiniFig scale Rovers are a perfect compliment to your next Moon base
project. Download them here.

http://www.magneticpie.com/LEGO/models.html

Nice! But I prefer the big Technic ones .) It's going to be good to see what the
.spacers say about them though! They look well done.

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe