 Technic / 11307
Re: 4404 Land Busters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:31:28 GMT

In lugnet.technic, David Wegmuller wrote:
I'm about to move, so all my bricks are packed up. In a week or two, once I've
settled down, I'll take some pictures of a "prototype" of the suspension I built
while I was waiting for my S@H with the Land Busters to arrive... That prototype
is made up of parts of various colors, so it should be easier to figure out how
it is built.

Greetings,
David
When can we expect pics of this prototype Watts linkage?

Max