 MediaWatch / 981 (-10)
  TechTV mention

TechTV ran a segment on Friday 2/28/2003 called "Now playing: Charles Smith" where former NBA athelete Charles Smith talked about his technology company. When asked by Morgan about his favorite game, he mentioned that LEGO Media's Bob the Builder (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Boy Scouts... Lego Style

(...) Snip (...) Congrats on the Eagle Scout award. I got mine back in 1997. Stay Involved. Nate (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Boy Scouts... Lego Style

Well, I am a just-turned 17 very soon to be Eagle Scout who still subscribes to the BSA official magazine, Boys Life. I was pleasantly surprised to find two Lego mentions. #1: A full page official ad for the Lego Star Wars Minis line. Page 17. #2: (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) This is ridiculous. Although I'm not a fan of the Brick Testaments or Brendan Powell Smith himself, I find that this issue is brainless. A LEGO website that recreates a respected book throughout the world shouldn't be treated as such. I'm sure (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  BBC: Lego robot challenge aids learning

[Sorry if this is old news] BBC: Lego robot challenge aids learning (URL) with Lego was once limited to building a tower of brightly coloured bricks but that was far from the case during a day of robot building at BT's research lab in Ipswich. Teams (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) It pains me to say it, but the Sunday Mail is actually a Glasgow based Scottish paper [sister to the Daily Record]. The story is typical of the anti-paedophile hysteria which grips UK tabloids [whilst exploiting the sexuality of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) LMAO! At least you'll have lots of time in the slammer to concoct further morally depraved and indifferent dioramas. Here's an idea for you - a woman captured and held against her will, made to wear scanty and sexually alluring clothes, bound (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) That's a relief!!!!!!! :-) The Brick Testament is a major part of the reason why I got out of my Dark Ages. (which is, when I noticed how huge and interesting the Lego internet community was) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) I appreciate the concern, but I don't have any reason to believe that anything in that article is anything close to the truth. From what I could tell, it was first published on 9 February, so if there was actually some move on behalf of The (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

Hey, seriously... What is going on with this stuff? Does the community need to rally support for Mr. Smith? -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact