 MediaWatch / 968
  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) UK. Last night at approximately 3:43am, a crack squad of American and British intelligence officers and LEGO lawyers stormed into my house and interrogated me under harsh lighting conditions before dragging me away kick and screaming. I have (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) We'll keep a registration open for ya'! 8?) Matt (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) Harsh lighting conditions? Oh man, the rest I can see, but that is going too far! James (FUT O-T.fun) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

Hey, seriously... What is going on with this stuff? Does the community need to rally support for Mr. Smith? -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) I appreciate the concern, but I don't have any reason to believe that anything in that article is anything close to the truth. From what I could tell, it was first published on 9 February, so if there was actually some move on behalf of The (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) That's a relief!!!!!!! :-) The Brick Testament is a major part of the reason why I got out of my Dark Ages. (which is, when I noticed how huge and interesting the Lego internet community was) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) It pains me to say it, but the Sunday Mail is actually a Glasgow based Scottish paper [sister to the Daily Record]. The story is typical of the anti-paedophile hysteria which grips UK tabloids [whilst exploiting the sexuality of (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) LMAO! At least you'll have lots of time in the slammer to concoct further morally depraved and indifferent dioramas. Here's an idea for you - a woman captured and held against her will, made to wear scanty and sexually alluring clothes, bound (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)