 MediaWatch / 716 (-5)
  Mad mouse mod entombs LEGO volunteer

Another LEGO reference on the Register (regus.com in America) (URL) Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego noted in SW Insider

(...) And I will now correct myself: As a new member of the Star Wars Fan Club, (I only joined to get the membership deal during the SWFan Club Store Lego Blowout) I got my first SW Insider Magazine (a perk to membership) today in the mail. In it, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego noted in SW Insider

As a new member of the Star Wars Fan Club, (I only joined to get the membership deal during the SWFan Club Store Lego Blowout) there is an extensive article on the Celebration II. And from page 38, paragragh 1, I quote: "and on of the most (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Incommunicado

I'm a big fan too, and can't believe I never noticed this. So I typed "Marillion Incommunicado lyrics" into Netscape's URL field, and got: (URL) give: Incommunicado Lyrics: Dick Music: Dick/Kelly/Mosley/Ro...y/Trewavas I'd be really pleased to meet (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego gamer interviews at MilitaryGaming.com

This is neat! Copied to mediawatch as an FYI... but I left the FUT to fun.gaming. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact