 MediaWatch / 712
Re: Lego gamer interviews at MilitaryGaming.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:42:14 GMT

This is neat!

Copied to mediawatch as an FYI... but I left the FUT to fun.gaming.

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Mike Rayhawk writes:
I just saw a couple of Lego gaming links go up at MilitaryGaming.com,
thought I'd mention them here.

The first is an interview I did several months ago:

http://www.militarygaming.com/family/oddities/brikwars.aspx

and there's a second one for Lego Wars:

http://www.militarygaming.com/family/oddities/legowars.aspx

I'm not sure who the interviewee was for the Lego Wars interview or even if
it was for Lego Wars at all (The Lego Fantasy Wargame seems more likely) -
in both interviews the links are all wrong and the no names are mentioned.
(I sent a note to the editor, hopefully it'll all be fixed soon.)

- Mike.