 MediaWatch / 714
713  |  715
Subject:
Lego noted in SW Insider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 05:11:11 GMT

As a new member of the Star Wars Fan Club, (I only joined to get the
membership deal during the SWFan Club Store Lego Blowout) there is an
extensive article on the Celebration II.  And from page 38, paragragh 1, I
quote:

"and on of the most impressive exibits was the 10 foot Lego Statue of Yoda
wielding his lightsaber." There are also some other mentions about the
Geonosis diorama and Jango Fett.

2 nice pictures, though not one of Yoda, are included. (Kinda like DUH!
Where are the editor's minds here?)

Off the subject, it is a nice magazine, but if you aren't a SW fan, it isn't
worth it to go out and buy it just for the Lego mention.

~Just your nieghborhood lugneter,
Jeremy Scott

...and I don't have a scanner.