 MediaWatch / 715
Re: Lego noted in SW Insider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 06:43:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy Scott writes:
As a new member of the Star Wars Fan Club, (I only joined to get the
membership deal during the SWFan Club Store Lego Blowout) there is an
extensive article on the Celebration II.

And I will now correct myself:

As a new member of the Star Wars Fan Club, (I only joined to get the
membership deal during the SWFan Club Store Lego Blowout) I got my first SW
Insider Magazine (a perk to membership) today in the mail.  In it, there is
an extensive article on the Celebration II. <snipped the rest>

Jeremy

- who now questions his A in English, but not the A in carelessness...