 MediaWatch / 331 (-20)
  Re: Beano No.3094 LEGO/Nesquik Promo

the beano is a comic which comes out every week this week it had free lego the Nesquik Rabbit is the best one out of the 3 sets i got on it i have one or 2 spares to trade .. if anyone is interested just e-mail me at ydoyle@iol.ie (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Beano No.3094 LEGO/Nesquik Promo

(...) What is Beano? I thought it was a small antigas pill. Is it some sort of food product in the UK? Does it involve beans? Why would bookstores get it? (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Beano No.3094 LEGO/Nesquik Promo

I got three different charachters with the beano ... 4051 Nesquik bunny 4052 Movie Director 4053 movie guy with a camera are there any more ? (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Beano No.3094 LEGO/Nesquik Promo

(...) Yep, I'm in VangroovyCa and It's[Beano] UK/Exported to bookstores. I go two so far but I was only on the way home and plan on going to some of the other bookstores to get few more rab'heads in the morning. Pics: (URL) 4051 (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Beano No.3094 LEGO/Nesquik Promo

(...) WAITAMINUTE! Are you saying you've found these somewhere other than Germany? Matt (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Beano No.3094 LEGO/Nesquik Promo

I have only found two different copies on the stands so far(I got both, pics tomm'ra). #1 With 4051 Quik Bunny and #2 With 4052 Movie Director Are they all with a 4051 or 4052? Best DaveG (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Sighting "Shrek" DVD

Aye, yes, I noticed this too, after buying the DVD yesterday. Pretty cool! -Chris (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO in Portuguese Media

Hi all, I've just finished reading a small article in "Expresso" newspaper about the new LEGO Creator Harry Potter. The article is in portuguese (doh!), so I'll try to translate as closely as possible... ***...*** Harry Potter in LEGO Lego did not (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.pt)

  Lego Sighting "Shrek" DVD

Hi , has anyone else seen the Shrek DVD? In the "Tech of Shrek" documentary in the special features section, one of the animators shown has a 4559 Cargo Train doing a circuit of his monitor, it is shown several times... Wonder if it is anyone we (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego Good, SONY BAD!

An article in the LA times mentions the Lego company stance on Mindstorms fan software development, as a counterpoint to the Sony stance. Sony is cracking down on fans' who modify or make competing development environments for its robotic dog, Aibo. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics)

  Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

Appy polly logies if this is a repost but I just found it. (URL) it's not there at that location (it may be dynamic, not sure) start at the main site, take Model Trains, then Lego, then Plans and take the article titled "Planning a LEGO train (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.publish, lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO (barely) mentioned in Channel Line article

Article: (URL) mentioned at end of article about Sony. ps: found via fark.com (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO new television show

-from newswire- LEGO® Company Announces Worldwide Merchandising Rights to CineGroupe's Groundbreaking New Television Property. ENFIELD, Conn., Oct. 31 /PRNewswire/ -- The LEGO Company today announces a partnership with Canadian entertainment (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch) !

  BBC signs up Lego's first TV series

BBC signs up Lego's first TV series The BBC has bought the rights to new children's animation series Little Robots. The series is the debut television production from Lego Media. Little Robots is based on the books by Mike Brownlow. It traces the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Harry Potter sets mentioned on CNN

(URL) text follows: NEW YORK (AP) -- Harry Potter has yet to make his Hollywood debut, but the bookish boy wizard is already working a little magic for gloomy retailers across the country. Merchants including Toys R Us and Kmart say they have been (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: More CubeSolver sightings

Hey that's great! Cool story. Yo, I did an art exhibit a couple of weekends ago and ALOT of people mentioned your cube solver! I said yep! I know of it!!! Looks like you made quite a splash here on the East coast! Good Luck! Eric www.legomaster.com (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  More CubeSolver sightings

More CubeSolver sightings: Hungarian: (URL) Petersburg Times (Florida): (URL) (nice article, rather dissipated-looking photo). Cheers, JP ---...--- JP Brown Environmental Conservator <envcons@ameritech.net> (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Update on Maori/Bionicle dispute

from BBC news: "Maori take on hi-tech Lego toys" "After challenging Danish company Lego to stop using Maori words for its hi-tech toys, New Zealand Maori are now planning to work with the company to draft guidelines on how to use traditional (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  NPR's Morning Edition

THere was a piece about 'Generation X' and the Sept 11th events on Morning Edition this morning. Included was a short interview with the founder/admin of Slashdot in which he mentioned LEGO. Giant Mindstorms robots to invade Afganistan if I remember (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Another Cartoon Network Scooby Doo LEGO sweepstakes

While passing by the tv I saw a commercial for another Scooby Doo LEGO sweepstakes on Cartoon Network. This one has the LEGO Studios theme and ends October 27 IIRC. They said something about a giant sculpture of Shaggy or Daphne or somebody-- maybe (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact