 MediaWatch / 312
311  |  313
Subject:
Another Cartoon Network Scooby Doo LEGO sweepstakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 04:34:49 GMT

While passing by the tv I saw a commercial for another Scooby Doo LEGO
sweepstakes on Cartoon Network.  This one has the LEGO Studios theme and ends
October 27 IIRC.  They said something about a giant sculpture of Shaggy or
Daphne or somebody-- maybe a prize but I didn't catch the whole thing.  Anyway
you can go here and take a look and enter for yourself:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/promotion/200110.legocam/index.html

Maggie C.