 MediaWatch / 2596 (-20)
  The Secret Underground World of LEGO (video)

For LEGO fans around the world and who might be in the "Dark Ages". On YouTube there is a pretty funny video by 'Ignite'. Talks about how the LEGO hobby and fans. Areas such as LDraw, LDD, Brickarms, BrickLink, LEGO movies, LEGO Mindstorms and other (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jun-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.fun, FTX) !

  LEGO® Group and Cartoon Network Enterprises join forces

Ben 10 LEGO Construction Toys Coming from Cartoon Network Enterprises June 2, 2009 Press Release from Cartoon Network Enterprises and The LEGO Group. Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE) and The LEGO Group today announced a global agreement that adds (...) (15 years ago, 3-Jun-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: You have a friend in me...

(...) That's okay (well, mostly okay). I understand they're capable of taking orders over the phone, since Chris bought several cases of tiles from multiple LEGO stores about two years ago. (15 years ago, 2-Jun-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO® Brand Drives Growth in Licensing Portfolio

PRNewswire LAS VEGAS, June 2, 2009 Continued Strength of LEGO® Brand Drives Growth in Licensing Portfolio -Premier construction toy brand inspires children of all ages to build creativity into their day with all-new licensed products- Licensing (...) (15 years ago, 2-Jun-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: You have a friend in me...

(...) LOL, oh ok... errr, wait, no I cant, since I will not be there. Janey "Red Brick" (15 years ago, 2-Jun-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: You have a friend in me...

(...) Yes, well, you can make up for all of this by buying me several large and expensive LEGO sets at Brickworld... (15 years ago, 31-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: You have a friend in me...

(...) As for proof, I (...) I guess I misspoke in my excitement to see building bricks in the ad. Cheers, Janey Red Brick (15 years ago, 31-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: You have a friend in me...

(...) Just saw that same trailer (in 3D) before UP last night. They're not specifically identified as LEGO bricks, mind you, nor do they show anything that looks like sort of LEGO sets that we've been led to expect. As for proof, I would think the (...) (15 years ago, 30-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  You have a friend in me...

I have heard a few rumours about Lego and Pixar getting together... but this might be the first bit of proof I have seen. My son called me in to watch a YouTube trailer for the upcoming (read:eventually appearing in Theatres near you) for Toy Story (...) (15 years ago, 30-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Asia's first LEGO® Model Shop in Malaysia

Asia's first LEGO model shop for LEGOLAND® Malaysia May 22, 2009. SINGAPORE: Iskandar Malaysia will house Asia's first LEGO Model Shop to design and make models for the LEGOLAND in Nusajaya. The model shop will produce 15,000 models that would make (...) (15 years ago, 25-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Frank Lloyd wright LEGO sets

In lugnet.mediawatch, Abner Finley wrote: Snip (...) Additional images can be found on Adam's Brickstructures.com website: (2 URLs) Autographed copies (by the set designer) of the Guggenheim Museum can be purchased for $45 plus $10 shipping: (2 (...) (15 years ago, 20-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Frank Lloyd wright LEGO sets

FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES NEW LICENSEE The LEGO Group and Brickstructures, Inc. to produce and distribute Frank Lloyd Wright Collection(R) LEGO(R) Architecture Building Sets The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation announced today that The (...) (15 years ago, 19-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  How Lego Bricks are made circa 1989

Courtesy of Gizmodo.. (URL) Jeff VW (15 years ago, 11-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  LEGO Sunglasses?

My cousin sent me this blog post: (2 URLs) Enjoy, --Mike (15 years ago, 8-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO on Mythbusters

(...) I was gonna post this. But, I didn't want to spoil it. However, if you are not able to see or get Discovery Channel show Mythbusters. YouTube Links: (URL) Video: 4:25 long (Explains more about it.) (URL) Video: 2:02 short Enjoy. -Abner (15 years ago, 1-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO on Mythbusters

Don't know if anyone else caught it, but the Mythbusters episode last night, April 29, had a LEGO myth. They had a YouTube viral video special, and did one about a 7 foot diameter LEGO ball made of 5 million pieces rolling down a San Francisco (...) (15 years ago, 30-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  LEGO Somali Pirate set on Letterman (comedy)

For Pirates fans. Here is the video of the LEGO Somali Pirate set. (comedy) On CBS (URL) Show with David Letterman> Also on YouTube starts at 1:25. (URL) YouTube> (15 years ago, 18-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Digital Blue products : LEGO Digital Camera, Boombox and MP3 Player

(...) In the past, our club has hidden a small cd players under the table at our displays and played "theme" music based upon the MOC'ed up LEGO scene. If the MP3 player integrated with the traditional LEGO system of bricks, I could see building a (...) (15 years ago, 16-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Digital Blue products : LEGO Digital Camera, Boombox and MP3 Player

Just some updated product image and information regarding to LEGO and Digital Blue mention few months ago. Digital Blue site (URL) DigitalBlue> (URL) LEGO Digital Camera> (URL) LEGO Boombook> (URL) LEGO MP3 Player> They will be sold in certain (...) (15 years ago, 16-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Swedish church unveils Lego Jesus statue for Easter

Life size at 5.8 feet (1.78 meters) tall 30,000 bricks (URL) (15 years ago, 13-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact