 MediaWatch / 2588
2587  |  2589
Subject:
You have a friend in me...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2009 17:29:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have heard a few rumours about Lego and Pixar getting together... but this
might be the first bit of proof I have seen.

My son called me in to watch a YouTube trailer for the upcoming (read:eventually
appearing in Theatres near you) for Toy Story 3, because not only does he know
Im a huge Lego fan, but a Toys Story (Disney/Pixar) fan as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXJEDUainX4

Here's to hoping we will see even more pixalized (yeah its a word, I just said
it) versions of our beloved brick in the film.

Janey "Red Brick"