 MediaWatch / 2591 (-20)
  Re: You have a friend in me...

(...) Yes, well, you can make up for all of this by buying me several large and expensive LEGO sets at Brickworld... (15 years ago, 31-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: You have a friend in me...

(...) As for proof, I (...) I guess I misspoke in my excitement to see building bricks in the ad. Cheers, Janey Red Brick (15 years ago, 31-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: You have a friend in me...

(...) Just saw that same trailer (in 3D) before UP last night. They're not specifically identified as LEGO bricks, mind you, nor do they show anything that looks like sort of LEGO sets that we've been led to expect. As for proof, I would think the (...) (15 years ago, 30-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  You have a friend in me...

I have heard a few rumours about Lego and Pixar getting together... but this might be the first bit of proof I have seen. My son called me in to watch a YouTube trailer for the upcoming (read:eventually appearing in Theatres near you) for Toy Story (...) (15 years ago, 30-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Asia's first LEGO® Model Shop in Malaysia

Asia's first LEGO model shop for LEGOLAND® Malaysia May 22, 2009. SINGAPORE: Iskandar Malaysia will house Asia's first LEGO Model Shop to design and make models for the LEGOLAND in Nusajaya. The model shop will produce 15,000 models that would make (...) (15 years ago, 25-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Frank Lloyd wright LEGO sets

In lugnet.mediawatch, Abner Finley wrote: Snip (...) Additional images can be found on Adam's Brickstructures.com website: (2 URLs) Autographed copies (by the set designer) of the Guggenheim Museum can be purchased for $45 plus $10 shipping: (2 (...) (15 years ago, 20-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Frank Lloyd wright LEGO sets

FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES NEW LICENSEE The LEGO Group and Brickstructures, Inc. to produce and distribute Frank Lloyd Wright Collection(R) LEGO(R) Architecture Building Sets The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation announced today that The (...) (15 years ago, 19-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  How Lego Bricks are made circa 1989

Courtesy of Gizmodo.. (URL) Jeff VW (15 years ago, 11-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  LEGO Sunglasses?

My cousin sent me this blog post: (2 URLs) Enjoy, --Mike (15 years ago, 8-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO on Mythbusters

(...) I was gonna post this. But, I didn't want to spoil it. However, if you are not able to see or get Discovery Channel show Mythbusters. YouTube Links: (URL) Video: 4:25 long (Explains more about it.) (URL) Video: 2:02 short Enjoy. -Abner (15 years ago, 1-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO on Mythbusters

Don't know if anyone else caught it, but the Mythbusters episode last night, April 29, had a LEGO myth. They had a YouTube viral video special, and did one about a 7 foot diameter LEGO ball made of 5 million pieces rolling down a San Francisco (...) (15 years ago, 30-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  LEGO Somali Pirate set on Letterman (comedy)

For Pirates fans. Here is the video of the LEGO Somali Pirate set. (comedy) On CBS (URL) Show with David Letterman> Also on YouTube starts at 1:25. (URL) YouTube> (15 years ago, 18-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Digital Blue products : LEGO Digital Camera, Boombox and MP3 Player

(...) In the past, our club has hidden a small cd players under the table at our displays and played "theme" music based upon the MOC'ed up LEGO scene. If the MP3 player integrated with the traditional LEGO system of bricks, I could see building a (...) (15 years ago, 16-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Digital Blue products : LEGO Digital Camera, Boombox and MP3 Player

Just some updated product image and information regarding to LEGO and Digital Blue mention few months ago. Digital Blue site (URL) DigitalBlue> (URL) LEGO Digital Camera> (URL) LEGO Boombook> (URL) LEGO MP3 Player> They will be sold in certain (...) (15 years ago, 16-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Swedish church unveils Lego Jesus statue for Easter

Life size at 5.8 feet (1.78 meters) tall 30,000 bricks (URL) (15 years ago, 13-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general)

  YAMATO Battleship: Built out of LEGO

Project: YAMATO It is finish, over six years in the making. Wow! Japanese Yamato battleship built by Jumpei Mitsui using LEGO elements. His website (Japanese) link of the Yamato. (URL) Yamato> Video of the YAMATO. Please note the video is 4:48 long. (...) (15 years ago, 10-Apr-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !!

  LEGO: Castle Adventure Traveling Exhibit

Indianapolis, IN April 6, 2009 Indianapolis Museum Exhibits LEGO: Castle Adventure Hear ye, hear ye, calling builders of all ages... join The Children's Museum of Indianapolis as they debut the opening of LEGO Castle Adventure. The new traveling (...) (15 years ago, 9-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  LEGO (Enfield, CT) property being marketed as biz park

Enfield, CT April 8, 2009 LEGO property being marketed as biz park. Danish-based toy maker LEGO Group's vacant Enfield factory and warehouse are being marketed by their new owners as the Enfield Business Park in an effort to lure industry to the (...) (15 years ago, 8-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: The Future of LEGO(R) CITY Lies With the People

(...) This poll is interesting. Some of the options appear to be already released, or contain significant parts (sub-sets) from majors recently released, and or pending release sets. The first option shows the City Square. This set looks like the (...) (15 years ago, 6-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: (correct link) The Future of LEGO(R) CITY Lies With the People

(...) As long as the track is compatible, it's OK with me. Like the same way the new PF/RC track is compatible with 9V track. As far as the motors go, I would like to see PF, instead of the old style motors, anyway. Even a complete train redesign, (...) (15 years ago, 4-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact