 MediaWatch / 241 (-20)
  Guess What....

Right i thought i better let you lot know... i can't keep it under wraps Since i have heard that my Bionicle Website has become very popular in the US and even though i am in the UK :) and its proven be a success for me and to you fellow collectors. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: VLC on Global News....

(...) There was a crew from CTV (channel 8, cable 11), and then later, a crew from Global (channel 10, cable 13). Unfortunately, I missed all the stories. If David got it on tape, maybe we can get copies. Conversely, do you think we could get copies (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Lego on TLC's "Planet Plastic"

(...) Okay, they did have a short segment on Lego. :) They showed some injection molding, and lots of shots of kids playing with bricks. :) It was pretty cool, and they mentioned that kids and adults liked the bricks, but they called them "Legos". (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: VLC on Global News....

The segment was about three to four minutes long, and had an interview with someone (Alexandria I think, though I'm not good with remembering names, I had to laugh at her little minifig line). They had lots of closeups of various displays, mostly of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: VLC on Global News....

(...) I'm definitely considering, I really want to join, my folks are kind of iffy about it though, Are there any other members under 15? I'll get them to watch it tonight, I need to know when it comes on though. -Geordan- (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: VLC on Global News....

(...) Yes, they taped tones. I heard the segment was 3 or 4 minutes! David taped it and will try to get Channel 6 tonight. (CTV) I REALLY hope we snag a few more members from this. YAHOO Dean (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: VLC on Global News....

(...) What time is the late news on at? I wanna see this! -Geordan- (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: VLC on Global News....

(...) DARN! I just got home and read your message! Do you remember how long our segment was? Hopefully they'll repeat it later tonight... There *was* another camera-person; I think he was from Channel 10? I remember one from 13, (which is Global, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: VLC on Global News....

(...) Wow! Awesome! Congrats! What was the (interview?) about? -Shiri (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  VLC on Global News....

Just saw you guys on Global, nice setup! Oddly enough I just saw a bit about Lego on TLC a few minutes before. Although I kinda wished that someone (either from VLC or the reporter) mentioned Lugnet in the report (They probably did tape somebody (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Lego on TLC's "Planet Plastic"

I saw a little thing like this before, unfortunaletly, the scene that showed the assembly line was only on for a few seconds, oh well. C'ya -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego on TLC's "Planet Plastic"

I was flipping through the channels when I noticed a shot of a minifig assembly line on TLC, so I decided to watch it. So far they haven't actually mentioned Lego, but there have been a few shots of it. I'll post again when the show is over to tell (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: New Civil Engineer - Lego vs Meccano debate

(...) Excellent work, Simon. Thank you for taking the time to do this on the behalf of Lego fans, and especially us Technic-heads. It's well written and makes some good points. You made a good point at the end, one I hadn't thought of before. You (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: New Civil Engineer - Lego vs Meccano debate

Dear all. Thanks for your help. Here is the completed 300 words. They've kind of backed me into a corner by changing the question so it's back to being specifically about degree courses and I'm not as fiercely anti-Meccano in that arena but I've (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

err try this one www.minifig.co.uk/im...lego-7.jpg "James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message news:GHCD55.JFB@lugnet.com... (...) year (...) looked (...) hooks (...) long (...) or (...) arm, (...) as (...) always (...) the (...) turned (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: New Civil Engineer - Lego vs Meccano debate

www.minifig.co.uk/we...lego-7.jpg Dear Paul I enclose an image of the Lego model which was used by myself (and my 9 year old daughter) to develop the concept for maintaining the horizontality of the wheel. It also had a "sophisticated" lego brick (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Massachusetts camp for Lego Lovers?

(...) Cool-- I also don't know what they meant by "all this week"... Probably that it was going to be some day in particular, but I dunno. They didn't say anything else :( DaveE (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Duplo on Six Feet Under

On HBO last night, at the very beginning of Six Feet Under, a boy was playing with some Duplo, one of the buckets. (It repeats on Wednesday.) Julie (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Massachusetts camp for Lego Lovers?

(...) I just set my VCR (I think I did it right anyway). I will let you know if it worked. Eric K. (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Massachusetts camp for Lego Lovers?

Last night I was watching the Simpsons. The typical commercials started, so I started not paying attention and chatted instead. But then something caught my ear-- "... and, a camp for Lego Lovers! All this week on Fox 25 News at 4:30". Actually, I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact