 MediaWatch / 233
Re: VLC on Global News....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 01:49:54 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Erin Windross writes:
Just saw you guys on Global, nice setup! Oddly enough I just saw a bit about
Lego on TLC a few minutes before. Although I kinda wished that someone
(either from VLC or the reporter) mentioned Lugnet in the report (They
probably did tape somebody mentioning Lugnet, but didn't use it)
Anyways, good to see you guys on TV

Wow! Awesome! Congrats!
What was the (interview?) about?

-Shiri