 MediaWatch / 240
Re: VLC on Global News....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 17:03:00 GMT

There *was* another camera-person; I think he was from Channel 10?  I
remember one from 13, (which is Global, right?) and one from 10...

There was a crew from CTV (channel 8, cable 11), and then later, a
crew from Global (channel 10, cable 13).  Unfortunately, I missed all
the stories.  If David got it on tape, maybe we can get copies.
Conversely, do you think we could get copies from the 2 TV stations?

Robin