 MediaWatch / 239
Re: Lego on TLC's "Planet Plastic"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 02:13:04 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Jeff Stembel writes:
I was flipping through the channels when I noticed a shot of a minifig
assembly line on TLC, so I decided to watch it.  So far they haven't actually
mentioned Lego, but there have been a few shots of it.  I'll post again when
the show is over to tell you all if they have a segment on Lego.  :)

Okay, they did have a short segment on Lego.  :)  They showed some injection
molding, and lots of shots of kids playing with bricks.  :)  It was pretty
cool, and they mentioned that kids and adults liked the bricks, but they called
them "Legos".  :(

Jeff