 MediaWatch / 241
240  |  242
Subject:
Guess What....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:06:37 GMT

Right i thought i better let you lot know... i can't keep it under wraps

Since i have heard that my Bionicle Website has become very popular in the
US and even though i am in the UK :) and its proven be a success for me and
to you fellow collectors.

Spoiler is to follow........

Bionicle Island has been interviewed by "The Washington Post" (USA) - i have
been interviewed for 40 minutes with them

They spoke to me about the Bionicle line, the masks, ccg cards, other items
and my website YEY :-) I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY :-)
I Can't say what i said to them as its for the prints very soon.

WOW.. Right i need to go for a Pint of Beer to settle me down now :)

--
Michael Edwards
Lugnet Member #151