 MediaWatch / 247
Re: Guess What....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 22:42:48 GMT

Matt,
I appreciate your pointing her in my direction, I am a bit
flattered that you did so, Many thanks!!!
Although, I am not the originator of the Community project.
So I really can't take credit there.

Actually, she got a hold of me and will be conducting the
phone interview this evening. I feel for her since it will be
almost 8:30 her time. (Me-being on the West Coast!!)

Matt, I am going to request that she send a copy of the actual
papers once the article runs, I'd be more than happy to ask she send an
additional copy that I can get to you. (I'll tell her to keep the
comic, and other sections ;] )

I'll post details tomorrow.

Hey Todd! I gave her your e-mail address so you could talk to her about the
community project...I also want to talk to you about it. I'll drop you an
e-mail soonest.

The Post article is slated to run in the Sunday issue in two weeks (so not
this coming Sunday, but the following). I hope I can pick up a copy here in
California.

Matt