 MediaWatch / 2071
Re: Thoughts on the UN "Racist" poster?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 00:59:56 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   I’m wondering what other LEGO enthusiasts think of this poster from the UN about racism. I’m having a hard time thinking it’s coincidental that the symbol they chose for “odd man out” is a LEGO brick, given the recent cartoon controversy.

Kelly

I’m kinda baffled by the symbology.

I don’t know about anyone else, but when I’m trying to solve a jigsaw puzzle, I’m not gonna try to use a Lego brick to do it. If that makes me a racist, then so be it.